It’s POPPY DIP TIME! Just ordered 4 Poppy Dips and here is the first that arrived yesterday! I couldn’t STAND not to put my girl in one this morning. OK…so be quick because she is taking a holiday break starting next Tuesday…if you want one—zip over to http://itspoppydipblog.blogspot.com/ and put your order in. And feel good too—the proceeds go toward this sweet family’s adoption! What could be better than a cute dress and sweet proceeds!
Like that BIG picture?! Yep…I love to see my images GINORMOUS! And I’ve had several folks ask how to make their blogger images larger. Here’s my trick:
1. Do NOT upload your images through blogger—they automatically resize them for you.
2. Store your images through an outside source (I use www.flickr.com). Copy and paste them in the “edit html” writing mode instead.
3. After you open an account at flickr, upload the image/s you want to use on your blog.
4. Click on the “all sizes” view on the top of image in Flickr
5. Choose the size you want. I normally choose medium, however the image above is large.
6. Look under the image at the script that prompts you to copy and paste the html. Highlight the html script and copy using the right clicker on your mouse.
7. Go to your blog post and paste the script where you want your image to appear in the html mode.
8. You can preview to be sure it worked:)
9. Want your images centered? You will have to do this EACH time. Go directly in front of the html photo code and put this WITHOUT spaces before and after the word center (I had to put spaces so you could see it b/c together it will not be visible b/c of html code) < center >
THEN–go the end of the html code to close it out and write again without spaces: < /center >
That should do it! Now try it out and send me your blog so I can see your large beautimus images! COOL, huh?!
Have a great Tuesday…now go buy your baby girls or a sweet one in your life a Poppy Dip!