Isn’t that an 80’s song??? We are SO stinkin’ close to being able to mail in our dossier that I could almost POP. I had a sitter today—and this is what I did…
- Dropped Parker off at school, Laney off at preschool and put Frank down for a nap…sitter here out the door I go.
- KINKOS! Color copies:). I wanted all the color pictures in our dossier to have color copies for the full effect:). Man, color copies are expensive! I’m just sayin.
- Home study agent emailed to let me know our doc never forwarded her our lab results. Drove to doc office. Doctor was out of town…for the week. EEK.
- Picked up Parker at noon–we went to the book fair and bought the SWEETEST book for our new baby. I can’t wait to read it to him. Parker bought a Carebears book for Laney. He bought a Spiderman and Batman book for himself. And we bought 2 insect books to donate to his class.
- Took everyone home to join Frank and our sweet sitter.
- Drove down town to lab. Got copies of all our lab work.
- Drove to put lab work in home study agent’s mailbox.
- Came home, got kids—jotted to Publix for birthday cake and balloons. Surprise birthday party for DADDY at the Denton’s house. Good times!
- Daddy acted excited when he opened up his birthday gifts. Laney had wrapped two of her Disney princesses. Parker gave him one of his PlayMobil knights. They were so proud!
OK…so it was a full day and probably more than anyone wanted…but I think today was my LAST day of running errands. As I pulled up in the lab for lab work I felt like I was going to a prenatal visit. All of these appointments and errands are part of my “paper pregnancy” and each errand is for a purpose…getting our sweet baby home! I am getting ever excited to hold him, love him and for him to finally be home with us!!!
On a side note–please pray for all the children and babies of Hannah’s Hope—our agench’s orphanage. Many babies have been getting sick. Please ask the Lord to protect these babies and children. Praise God for baby Zek who was in the hospital for pnemonia and got off oxygen yesterday! Many of the babies there have been hospitalized recently—so please join us in praying for wellness and for God’s protection of these tiny, precious, sweet little lives. Please pray for our son—wherever he is…that God will protect him and keep him safe. Our wait will officially begin VERY soon…and I’m getting so excited to be closer to going over and bringing him home!!! (And of course…pictures to follow of the birthday event…I forgot my camera—yes it’s true—but Jett got a few for me so I’ll share those soon:)
P.S. I think I may have some super fun news ahead!!! OK…it’s super fun news for me anyway!!! Better than the recent movie news? Completely:) Don’t you hate it when someone tells you they have some news but don’t share it;). For real—it’s just around the corner and as soon as it’s in place…I’m disclosing…so stay tuned. No, I’m not pregnant. But I’m just as excited!