Isn’t he delightful?! This was my Mr.Frosty made of:
* hat – oreo cookie half + mini-reece cup
* eyes and buttons – big round sprinkles (Target)
* nose – you’ll never believe this…but dried cheese…it’s called improvision people!
* arms/sticks – pretzels (stick pretzels would be better, but I need the curved ones for Sunday’s craft/snack)
* toothpicks (hold the marshmellows together)* scarf – Fruit Rollup
[if you make these this weekend, go ahead and buy a bag of miniature Reece cups and the loopy pretzels b/c when you see Sunday’s craft you will need these again…and it is WAY cute and you’ll already have these on hand]
We are getting geared up for a really fun weekend! And when I say fun…you are going to be in for a TREAT on Sunday when I post the pictures from our weekend! Yep, we are heading South with our family of 5 (I’m even packing our Jesse Tree to go with us!)—and we’re going to spend the weekend with Richard’s very bestfriends. A handful of crazy guys that are all single and our family will be trecking South to stay in Americus, Georgia at one of the guy’s property. Our kids will be tossed upside down, tickled, chased and worn slap out by Sunday. And I’ll have lots of fun pictures I’m sure! We’ll be scooting back just in time for a visit from SANTA and party in our home on Sunday! I’m so excited to see my Bible study mommas and ALL their families, and we have SANTA himself showing up to celebrate the season with us!
I wish you each a fun filled weekend with your family. Just 2 weeks until Christmas so enjoy every moment of this sweet holiday time with those you love!
JOY TO THE WORLD!