Thank you precious friends for your encouraging emails, precious comments and your unending support! We have received our referral documents and our social worker has (SWEETLY) agreed to meet us TONIGHT to notarize the bazillon documents so we can FedEx everything for it to arrive on Monday. Will you pretty please with ice cream on top join us in praying for these things…
1. Pray for Isaac’s health. Pray for strength, continued weight gain and for his sweet spirit. Pray his body will accept nutrients and formula he is given, and pray that he is held and loved on A LOT until we can get him!
2. Pray for the USCIS FDL immigration form that we desperately NEED to be able to get logged into court. We have made THREE (yes 3!) visits to our local USCIS office in 2 weeks asking for expedition. Funny that we felt pressed last week to begin going there and pleading for it’s expedition even before we got our referral! Richard has ANOTHER meeting on Monday morning at 9:30am. The officier assigned our case was on vacation today and will return Monday. Please pray that he will not only complete our form on Monday but that he will actually HAND it to Richard instead of mailing it. THIS IS OUR BIGGEST REQUEST THIS WEEKEND! Please pray with us and let’s expect God to do a miracle!
3. Please pray with us that we can get a court appointment and pass BEFORE the court changes over so we can get Isaac home as quickly as possible!!!
4. Praise God for rescuing and saving our son!
5. Praise God for choosing us to be his parents!
6. Praise God for His hand of favor on us thus far—and blowing our socks off with confirmation after confirmation that HE IS OUR SON! Praise Him for giving us a social worker who has agreed to meet with us at the last minute to sign documents and notarize everything for us.
7. Praise God that He goes before us! Praise Him that He loves Isaac more than anyone could! Praise Him that He completes what He starts! Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him!
The last 48 hours have been a complete whirlwind of emotions. BUT MY GOD IS CONSTANT. He knew Isaac would be ours from the beginning of time…and He has equipt us to be His parents. Thank you for praying and praising with us and for us! We are humbled to have you support us and encourage us. We only hope to be able to do the same one day in all of your lives. I know not everyone who reads comments–but we do, indeed, feel your prayers. Thank you. Each of you as you pray on our behalf are a part of this journey with us. Let us not give up running this race with perserverance and joy!
Off to fill out papers (oh happy day!)…much love…