Just had to answer some of the comments from yesterday’s post:) I can’t leave inquiring minds hanging. SO…here’s more you obviously needed to know:)
1. YES–the cookbook I have my recipe page numbers connected to is the WIPHAN cookbook. I cook from it these days 90% of the time!!! It is MY FAVORITE cookbook and I’m NOT just saying that! I tell everyone it must be so great because so many rockin’ mommas our age put it together and we like 2 things–GOOD and EASY. But they are REALLY good!!! Everyone NEEDS a Wiphan cookbook. If you guys will order gobbles of them you will force us to re-order…and this one is a really good cookbook that EVERY mom in America should own. JUST sayin’. You can check ‘er out HERE.
2. Yes–the picture in the background I took…it is in Zambia at one of Wiphan’s schools…before the school was rebuilt. We should totally consider selling the images shouldn’t we? I love BIG pictures if you can’t tell by that one:)
3. Ethiopia pictures?? I absolutely have some. Lots of them…but not sure the quality as I was bouncing a baby on my hip during that trip;). BUT if you see one you likey in Isaac’s slideshow–just let me know!
4. MOVIES! Now that seriously would be a good topic. Okay…so I would LOOOVE to hear some of YOUR suggestions. What is YOUR favorite kid/family friendly movie that is appropriate for all ages??? That’s tricky right because they can be few and far between…but they are out there—I’ll be making my list to share too!
5. If you read in my last post about organizing and you can’t seem to find the book “Simply Organized” that I’ve talked about–you can’t find it because I’m an airhead. The book is not titled that…I just lose so many brain cells daily. It’s “Organized Simplicity” by Tsh Oxenreider. You can visit Tsh’s blog HERE and be inspired by her simplify projects. Sorry Tsh for botching your book’s title.
Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!! I think it’s time for Post 2 on one of the best years of my life next…don’t you???